Sunday, June 15, 2014

DIY: Ultimate Moisturizing Spray

I posted a photo on my Instagram of my Frozen Homemade Moisturizing Spray this past winter, then I had a few questions about what it was. So I am going to share what I use.

I researched Moisturizing Spray after seeing Naturals on YouTube spritzing their hair before styling. Then in an attempt to use "All Natural" Products, lol quotes, as I am a Modified Kurly Girl. I saw a video on this spray, and decided to try it. I tried the water and essential oil first. It worked for my hair instantly. I tried it on a Wash & Go and I boy, my kurls came right back to life. So after running out of the spray I mixed up another bottle, the next time I adding the Conditioner to use as a Detangler and it really helped too. So now, it's a staple in My Kurly Girl Routine. I believe that the essentials oils that I use and the vegetable glycerin is what has kept my kurls soft to the touch.

Moisture Spray Recipes

Detangling Spray
*Tresemme Naturals Condition
*Jojoba Oil *Tea Tree Oil
*Olive Oil *Coconut Oil
*Rosemary Oil
*Castor Oil
*Vegetable Glycerin
*Water

Rose Water Spray
*Rose Water
*Vegetable Glycerin
*Water

Everyday Moisture Spray
*Grape Seed Oil
*Vitamin E Oil
*Castor Oil
*Tea Tree Oil
*Vegetable Oil
*Water

Check out my YouTube channel to see the actual mix up of my spray.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment