Sunday, June 29, 2014

Kronikle Beginnings (4 Part How To Series)

I am excited to share my Kronikle Beginnings series. I have recorded my four part series to demonstrate how I Pre-Poo, Deep Condition, and Style my Wash & Go.


Series Videos:

Introduction - This video explains what to expect from the series.  The series covers my monthly routine.  I do this routine once a monthly usually around the 15th.  I start by doing a Pre-Poo.

Part 2 - Pre-Poo is the short term for Pre Shampooing, which is the process of conditioning and adding moisture to your hair before you shampoo. You can take a mixture of oils to perform this, I use the following:

1 Tbsp. - Castor oil
1 Tbsp. -  Grape seed oil
1 Tbsp. - Tea tree oil
1 Tbsp. - Vitamin E oil

I mix this in an application bottle and apply throughout. I then place a shower cap over my hair and let it sit for at least 30 minutes, so that oil can penetrate the hair.  After this step I rinse and shampoo with Terressentials Mud Wash.

Part 3 - DIY Deep Conditioner

After I have completed the Pre-Poo and wash, I do a deep conditioning/protein treatment for my hair to add level 3 moisture before styling for the week.

Deep Conditioner Recipe:
4 Scoops of mayonnaise
2 eggs
3 Tbsp. of Honey
1 Tsp. of my Pre-Poo oil

Part 4 - Style your Wash & Go

I know that we have just completed a lengthy process, but it is all worth it. Once I complete my monthly routine I maintain by Ko-Washing, using my Moisture Mix Spray, and my curl cream also my Homemade Shea Butter mix which will be an up coming video.

With that being said my wash & go routine in Part 4 is 3 easy steps. 

1. On damp hair I smooth my curl cream throughout
2. Spray any areas that are drying as you work you way around your head.
3. Apply gel on top of the curl cream by smoothing through the hair.

To see this process step by step check out the series on my YouTube channel www.youtube.com/kendrakronikles

No comments:

Post a Comment